Coach:Me 2020/21 - A Coach Support Initiative from the Camogie Association (information flyer attached).
What is Coach:Me?
- Open to all coaches with a Foundation/Level 1/Level 2 award, Coach:Me is a series of 4x interactive online sessions based on popular coaching topics.
- Each session is a guided learning opportunity where your questions and interests in each area will inform what we talk about on the night!
- Coaches will select from a menu of topics in advance of each session so it can be tailored to your individual learning needs and areas of interest
What are the benefits of taking part?
1. Become part of a supportive coaching community where you can ask questions and debate topics relevant to your practice with other coaches.
2. Improve your camogie coaching skills and knowledge through a mixture of classroom sessions, interactive presentations and discussions with Coach Developers and other coaches.
Receive access to follow up resources to reinforce learning and aid future development.
What does it involve?
4x interactive on-line classrooms, 7.30-8.30pm each night:
• Wednesday 18th November 2020 - Physical Fitness
• Wednesday 9th December 2020 - Skill Development
• Wednesday 20th January 2021 - How to Coach Skills
• Wednesday 17th February 2021 - Games
How do I sign up?
Click on the following online link to sign up - https://forms.gle/296Cjo2tfBT6qHL38 - the closing date for registration is 5pm on Monday 16th November.