1. Who can attend training?
• In general, only players and coaches of the relevant team should attend any training session.
2. Can I attend training if my child is u18?
• One Parent or Guardian per child is permitted to attend in a safeguarding /supervisory capacity, should they consider it necessary.
3. Are parents subject to public health guidelines if they attend training ?
• YES. Strict social distancing and public health guidelines should be adhered to at all times. In particular, it is important that parents do not congregate in groups before, during or after sessions, outside of what is permitted in current Government regulations.
4. When should I complete the Health questionnaire?
Please complete by 4pm on the day of your child's training session to help coaches.
5. What does my child need to bring?
Please ensure your child has a water bottle with their name on it.
6. What is ClubZap?
Clarecastle GAA uses ClubZap as a messaging service, all contact between coaches and parents will be through ClubZap.
7. What club should I choose in ClubZap?
Clarecastle GAA, Camogie and Ladies Football Club is the correct club.
8. What should I do if I receive an invite to training?
It is very important to reply, as we need to know who is attending and if they have completed the health questionnaire.
9. What equipment is required?
Your child will need football boots, a hurley, helmet and gumshields. We understand it is difficult to purchase these items at the moment; coaches will adapt their training methods for the moment.
10. How do I become a member?
You can pay online at
alternatively we will be taking membership at clubhouse tomorrow Wednesday 28/4 and Wednesday 5/5
12. I would like to volunteer. How do I do that?
Contact Eoin or Tommy at the below numbers.
13. Who should I contact if I have a question?
Boys underage - Eoin Vaughan (087 9460750)
Girls underage - Tommy Guilfoyle (087 967 8689).