The club is taking part in the GAA ‘Every Step Counts’ challenge as part of Ireland Lights Up. Current restrictions mean no formal events, but download the MyLife App and join the Munster Challenge to get started!
From tomorrow Wednesday 13th January we are encouraging everyone in the club to get out walking regularly over the next 7 weeks, while of course adhering to social distancing guidelines.
If you would like to join please use the following steps:
1. Download the MyLife app from the App store or Google Play store (This is the same App used for the previous challenge).
2. Register your details.
3. Tap on the social tab on the MyLife app.
4. Select challenges.
5. Select the challenge for your province.
6. Tap on join & select Clarecastle Camogie/Ladies Football Club
7. Final Step Go to the TRACK tab, select tracking devices/apps and choose which device you would like to use.
Thank you to everyone that has registered for the Challenge so far.