Hi All ,
We have received some guidance of the HSE around the COV19 virus , and guess what? Everyone has a part to play to minimize the spread of the virus around us.
ON THE PITCH
- Do not share water bottles
- Wash hands at the earliest oppertunity when home
- If your son /daughter is not feeling well ( coughing & sneezing), consider a skip on training until feeling better
- First and foremost, be clean wash hands regular ( especially after bathroom visits)
- Teach the kids and yourself to wash your hands as long as singing happy birthday to yourself TWICE
- Avoid touching mouth & nose when about, wash clean hands at the earliest opportunity
HOW TO WASH HANDS
- Wet your hands with warm water and apply soap.
- Rub your hands together until the soap forms a lather.
- Rub the top of your hands, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- Do this for about 15 seconds.
- Rinse your hands under running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or paper towel.
- Sneeze in your elbow if you have to sneeze, if you need to blow your nose dispose of the tissue safely ( dont save it for later)
more HSE info below