Clarecastle GAA wish to offer condolences to all families in the village who have suffered bereavement in recent weeks.
- The extended Fogarty family on the passing of Clive, brother of Greg.
- The extended Moloney Family on the passing of Irene, mother of Irene O’Loughlin.
- The extended Frawley family on the passing of Michael “Fonto” Frawley, husband of Josie and father of Monica, Declan and Liam.
- The extended Callinan family on the passing of Mary Fitzgerald (London), wife of Brian and sister of John, Eamonn, Bríd, Anne and Martina.
- The extended Shannon family on the passing of Noel, wife of Anne, father of John, Mary & Nichola.
- The extended Walshe family on the passing of Liz nee McNamara, wife of Barry, mother of Erin and sister of Noreen, Michael, Leonard and Martin.
- The extended Guinane family on the passing of Marion. Wife of Peter, mother of Julie, Micheal, Junior, Neeve and Cora.
- The extended Dinan family on the death of Jimmy Riordan (Cork), father of Mary Dinan.
Sincere sympathies to all the families who are mourning at this time.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a n-anamacha dilís.